Last Updated: 15 July, 2021
THE PROTECTION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION ACT (POPIA)
- INFORMATION WE COLLECT
When you visit or use our digital properties (website or app), we may collect the following types of information:
- Personal information you choose to provide to us such as your name, mailing address, and email address. You may provide this information, for example, when you make requests for information or assistance.
- Technical information including, but not limited to, browser type, IP address, mobile device type and identifier, screen resolution, operating system, the date and time of a visit or use, the pages visited on this site and areas accessed in the App, the time spent viewing, and return visits to the digital properties.
- Aggregated information as you and others browse and use our digital properties.
- USES OF INFORMATION
We may use the information we collect from you for purposes such as:
- To respond to your inquires and requests
- To operate Wiggle Tunes digital properties and improve your experience
- To identify or remediate possible threats to the site’s security
- To conduct research about your use of the digital properties and our services
- To effectuate your opt-out choices
- For any other purpose specified at time of collection.
- ANALYTICS, OPERATIONAL & RESEARCH SERVICES
To better understand how our visitors interact with our sites, we use Google Analytics to collect the data. This service assist and provides a clear technical data including the demographics, where visitors came from, what actions they took on our Sites, and where visitors went when they left our sites. We then collect and use this information to improve your experience when visiting our sites from time to time.
Take into consideration that we may also work with other partners to conduct research surveys in order to improve the user experience on our digital properties. We encourage you to read the privacy statements of these partners to learn about their data practices.
This data is collected in a non-identifiable form and we do not use this information to attempt to identify users of the website.
- SHARING INFORMATION WITH THIRD PARTIES
You are able to exercise the right of choice with respect to certain data practices of companies participating in the choice tools we provide through our digital properties. When you exercise your choice, we may share some information collected from you, your computer, or your mobile device with these companies so that they may honour your requests concerning their data collection practices.
Additionally, we may share information with service providers who may assist us in responding to your inquiries or requests, or otherwise perform some business or operational function for us. We may also disclose personal information about you if required to do so by law, including without limitation, by search warrant, subpoena or court order; to protect our and third party rights; and for purposes disclosed at time of collection.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
- LINKS TO THIRD-PARTY SITES
However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
- HOW TO CONTACT WIGGLE DIGITAL
087 943 9393